Pricis um–Lite Series
Features & Technical Specification
Pricis um-Lite systems are semi-automatic designed to fit your needs and budget. Each system are built on granite-base and column with a variety of granite stage size for high stability. Side-mounted Z axis adjustments and Manual X-Y positioning knobs with quick release designed for easy focusing and part positioning.
Features & Benefits
- Rugged granite base & column structure provides stability.
- Granite stage with fixturing holes.
- 1.0 micron scales on X and Y Axis
- High-resolution color camera
- Precision zoom optics with 0.7-4.5x optical Magnification.
- LED ringlight & backlight Illumination.
- Mechanical bearing XYZ stages
- Manual X-Y positioning knobs with quick release.
- Side-mounted Z axis adjustments
XYZ Travel (mm)
|XYZ Travel (mm)||500x400x200||600x400x200||
|Precision mechanical bearing with manual X-Y positioning knobs with quick release, side-mounted Z-axis positioning knob.|
Scale Resolution (XYZ)
High resolutions colour camera coupled to manual zoom lens
|High Intensity LED multi-sector ringlight, backlight,
Auxiliary light (optional)
0.7x-4.5x Optical Magnification
20x to 128x on screen magnification on 19” monitor.
|Industrial grade PC with Windows Operating System|
2D User Friendly Measurement Software
110/220 VAC, 50/60Hz, Single phase, 1000W
|*Measuring Accuracy||XY: 3.0+L/200um||